Hello, my name is Stephanie and this is a step in finding my best future, exploring my passions and the products of that.
I live in the Midwest (United States), work a patient facing desk job in healthcare and have an Associates Degree in Graphic Design that has been gathering dust for some years.
- A day laterLast night, I got home from work, exhausted and unmotivated. I was fully set to lay on my bed, skip dinner, and hide from the mess that is my apartment. Thankfully, a couple of calls with people got me moving. While I still only managed a bowl of Cream of Wheat for dinner, itContinue reading “A day later”
- Escape into RealityI’m sitting on my patio, iced tea creating a wet spot from the sweating on the cement next to me. Clove is tethered to my ankle, free to explore the length of her leash but close enough that I can be there before a dog or hawk. It’s a perfect 73 F only partiallyContinue reading “Escape into Reality”
- ClimbingTo make a dent in my never-ending to-do list, sometimes I have to trick myself with external motivation or a reward system. If I do a load of laundry, then I can eat an extra tasty meal instead of whatever is around. If I haul my trash out, I can sit and pet CloveContinue reading “Climbing”
- Honestly…Social media in general, tends to culture the belief in us that other people have their lives all together. Beautiful spreads of food, made up faces, cloudy skies displayed through a filter, they are all lovely beautiful moments in people’s lives that we get to see. The thing is, there’s always so much moreContinue reading “Honestly…”
- May it beHello Strangers and Friends, Do you ever go through periods of time when nothing interests you and you can’t force yourself to care about what previously, was all you thought about? Last week I couldn’t bring myself to do anything, care about anything, be interested in anything, despite the week before being full ofContinue reading “May it be”