Hello, my name is Stephanie and this is a step in finding my best future, exploring my passions and the products of that.
I live in the Midwest (United States), work a patient facing desk job in healthcare and have an Associates Degree in Graphic Design that has been gathering dust for some years.
- PerfectionIt is beautifully quiet, for a few precious moments. The sunlight from our frozen outdoors, bounces off of my ring onto the pillow next to me in small dancing dots. Clove is free to wander the apartment but she has returned to her cage for a mid-day hay snack and possible nap. At theContinue reading “Perfection”
- New Year ‘22Hello, and happy new year! So many of us have been struggling this past year and many, just wanted 2021 to be over and done with. I admit, I have no expectations of situational improvement for this year of 2022. The empathetic exhaustion is just too real and there doesn’t seem to be anContinue reading “New Year ‘22”
- RestlessHello Strangers and Friends, Sitting in my bed, still un-made from washing my sheets and mattress pad, the sunlight is glowing through the sheer window shade, reflecting off of the foot or more of sparkling snow we got last night. I’ve been sick; in concentration, the past two days. I’ve been unwell a lotContinue reading “Restless”
- PrioritiesOften goals, priorities and focus are relegated to a New Years resolution, a spring cleaning. The truth is that we make time for what matters and what matters makes more time for us. When I start my day focusing on truth and putting life into a directed perspective, I find that the time isContinue reading “Priorities”
- Determined to feel aliveIf I am going to keep hanging in the balance of waiting for my perfect future and being open to growth and change, I might as well be in a good relationship with myself. Essentially, I have a four year time frame to make some big changes. Four years left in current wonderful apartment,Continue reading “Determined to feel alive”