Hello, my name is Stephanie and this is a step in finding my best future, exploring my passions and the products of that.
I live in the Midwest (United States), work a patient facing desk job in healthcare and have an Associates Degree in Graphic Design that has been gathering dust for some years.
- Determined to feel aliveIf I am going to keep hanging in the balance of waiting for my perfect future and being open to growth and change, I might as well be in a good relationship with myself. Essentially, I have a four year time frame to make some big changes. Four years left in current wonderful apartment,Continue reading “Determined to feel alive”
- EventuallyHello dearest friends and strangers, I have once again spent more than my usual time away from you this week. It’s been difficult to have motivation or inspiration. Yesterday, I accomplished a massive amount of cleaning and was expecting to feel happy and pleased with myself but instead, sunk into a gloom that IContinue reading “Eventually”
- A peek over my shoulderHello strangers and friends! Apologies for my late posting this week. I have, in fact, been writing! It just happens to be non-blog content. I work on the same story during the same season each year and this year I have made so much more progress than in the last ones. Still no definedContinue reading “A peek over my shoulder”
- Beautiful and TumultuousThe wind is making the trees dance in the setting sun. Spinning seeds find their way to me from an empty sky It is not quiet, yet it is peaceful. When this type of breeze makes my hair caress my arms and strands cross my face, I feel as if I must be important,Continue reading “Beautiful and Tumultuous”
- ToastThe rain patters quietly outside of her open window, punctuated by a car alarm honking forlornly in the distance. Placing her hands on either side of her mug, the warmth seeps into her fingers and she breathes in, herbal cadence blending with fresh rain smell. It had been a long day, discouraging but sheContinue reading “Toast”