Hello, my name is Stephanie and this is a step in finding my best future, exploring my passions and the products of that.
I live in the Midwest (United States), work a patient facing desk job in healthcare and have an Associates Degree in Graphic Design that has been gathering dust for some years.
- Castlecore – Writing Snippet 1The cool stone of the castle wall remains solid against my back as the trees bend this way and that, shushing loudly. Clutching my cloak closer about me, I take a deep breath and continue across the rampart, pushed by the whipping wind. It was time for one of us to pay attention toContinue reading “Castlecore – Writing Snippet 1”
- Let’s do “get help”I think that part of why I have such difficulty expressing negative emotion is because of my high empathy. That doesn’t exactly make sense without context, I know. Thinking of all of the hurt and difficulty in the world weighs me down immensely. I know that there is only so much I can doContinue reading “Let’s do “get help””
- From Gratitude to RichesHello, I’ve come home from another day at work feeling like time is moving both all too fast and not at all. The beginnings of a box of Rice-a-Roni sizzle softly on the stove, requiring me to leave the warmth of the kotatsu and stir it before it browns too much. It smells lovelyContinue reading “From Gratitude to Riches”
- ChasingLately, I’ve been thinking a lot about life; what gives it meaning, who I am in relation to it and the impact that has on how I proceed. Everything we are and do comes from what we consider truth. The world seems to be overwhelmed with contradictions and misinformation. This isn’t a political standpoint,Continue reading “Chasing”
- PerfectionIt is beautifully quiet, for a few precious moments. The sunlight from our frozen outdoors, bounces off of my ring onto the pillow next to me in small dancing dots. Clove is free to wander the apartment but she has returned to her cage for a mid-day hay snack and possible nap. At theContinue reading “Perfection”